- October 24 - No School for Students (staff are attending a Division Wide Event, Ignite Day)
- October 26 - School Council/PAC meeting
- October 31 - Halloween dance and activities in the afternoon
- November 2 - Lifetouch Picture Retakes
- November 2 - Grade 9 Take Your Kid to Work Day (read email sent out Friday)
- November 16 - Immunizations - (only with parental consent)
Earn points for your homeroom class by participating in theme days!!
October 28th: matching day (come dressed matching a friend or a group of people)
Grand Centre Badminton Club is open to all ages. Drop-in fee is $2.00 per night and yearly membership is $40.00. The club runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30-9:30 pm at Holy Cross School gym. Shuttles (birdies) and racquets supplied as required. Come on out and join in the fun!
Please be aware of any event that is open to the general public, pictures, videos and other information disclosed at the event may be shared publicly by anyone in attendance. If you have any concerns, please contact school administration (email@example.com)
We still have an abundance of COVID test kits and masks. If you would like some for home please give us a call (780-594-5623) and we can send them home with your child.
There are many ways to report an absence:
If your child is going to be absence please report their absence before 9:00 a.m. to avoid getting an automated attendance call out.
1. Safe Arrival is a great tool to report an absence
2. call 780-594-5623
3. text the school cell phone 780-201-1057
4. email the school firstname.lastname@example.org
PowerSchool Parent Portal/School Engage
Please log into your account and fill out the Student Update Verification Form. If you do not have an account please call the school office at 780-594-5623.
CLJHS Clothing Order
Get your Spirit Wear at https://coldlakejuniorhigh.
School Cash Online
Please go to https://nlsd.schoolcashonline.com to pay for various fees and to order hot lunch, or to purchase concession cards. There are various snacks and chocolate milk available in the concession for purchase. Hot lunches are Tuesday - Friday and must be pre-ordered by Sunday of each week on School Cash ONLY. There will be no purchase of hot lunches on the day of.
MFRCS FREE TUTORING
Please find attached our advertisement for the MFRCS free tutoring program offered for children of active military personnel, veterans, or defense team members. MFRCS Free Tutoring